July 27th, 2016 by admin
With ShoreTel Communicator you can integrate your voice mail with Outlook. There are many voice mail features you can utilize from your Outlook. In this week’s ShoreTel tip, we will assess the following voice mail integration features:
- Selecting your playback device
- Listening to a voice mail
Selecting Your Playback Device
You can listen to your voice mails using either your computer speakers or telephone.
- From the ShoreTel Voice Mail form > ShoreTel Voice Mail tab> Playback bar, use the playback device icon to select your playback device.
Listening to a Voice Mail
A list of your voice mails, in the order they are received, is shown in the Outlook Inbox. Messages that have not yet been heard are displayed in bold. You can listen to your messages using either your computer's speakers or your telephone.
- From the Outlook Inbox, select or double-click the voice mail that you want to hear. Click the Play button of the Playback bar displayed in the Outlook Preview pane. or
- From the Outlook Inbox, double-click the voice mail that you want to hear. From the ShoreTel Voice Mail form > ShoreTel Voice Mail tab > Playback bar, click the Play button.
To control the audio playback, use the Play/Pause and Stop buttons, and the cursor, on the Playback bar.
Thank you for reading your ShoreTel Tip. Have a great week!