June 24th, 2014 by admin
BTI Communications Group Presents
ShoreTel Tip of the Week!
Changing Your Ring ToneIf you are in a busy area and all the phone ring tones sound the same, you can differentiate your ring tone in order to make it easier to recognize when you have a call. Today's tip will show you how! It's simple, just follow these steps:
- Press the "Options" button on your phone.
- Enter your voice mail password and press the soft key "OK".
- Scroll down to the "Change Ring" option (option 3) and push the "Edit" button.
- Now you can test each ring tone by pressing the "ring" button and then press "OK" to select your new ring tone!
- Press "Done" to return the phone to the home screen.
Thank you for reading your ShoreTel Tip! Have a Great Week!
Posted in: Industry Solutions